• Commercial • Residential • Roofing • Construction (including infrastructure construction) • And indoor scaffolding services
We provide purpose built, engineered, fixed, suspended, and hung scaffolding. Plus, high rise, mobile and bridge hangers. And confined space and internal vessel scaffolds. Our services also include shrink wrapping and temporary weather protection, containment solutions, bird cages and pedestrian gantries. And we have experience using ringlock, tube and coupler, and Kwikstage scaffolding systems. Plus, aluminium mobiles/tower scaffolds.
Who do you supply scaffolding services to?
We serve a wide range of Auckland-based businesses, organisations, and individuals.
• Building and construction companies • Facilities maintenance companies • Infrastructure construction companies • Public sector organisations (hospitals, universities etc.) • Tradesmen • And homeowners and landlords
What area or region do you cover?
We mostly provide scaffolding services within the greater Auckland region. As far north as Silverdale and as far south as Pokeno. However, we will consider working on scaffolding projects throughout the North Island.
What scaffolding experience do you have?
We have completed more than 450 projects for 40+ clients. In addition, we have both New Zealand and Australian scaffolding experience. In Australia we picked up mining, oil & gas. rigging and crane operation skills. And most of our scaffolders have 8 – 10+ years’ scaffolding experience.
Who are some of your clients?
Evolution Scaffolding’s clients include:
• Auckland District Health Board • Amstar (construction) • Aquaheat (HVAC/mechanical contractor) • Bondor Panels • Bridge West (property management) • Kone Elevators • McConnell Dowell (infrastructure construction) • Smart Solution Homes (prefinished homes) • Solution Street (residential developer) • The Port of Tauranga • Versatile Homes
Plus, many Auckland building & construction companies, maintenance contractors and homeowners.
What projects, sites or jobs have you worked on?
We have worked on a variety of scaffolding projects including at or on the following:
• Auckland Hospital • Auckland University • BMW dealership, Wairua Road • Chelsea Sugar Factory • Elmstone House (heritage home) • Greenlane Hospital • Massey University • Ostro Brasserie and Bar • Radio New Zealand Building • Starship Hospital • Tunnel Project (St Marys/Pt. Erin)
What groups or associations do you belong to?
We are proud Site Safe members.
What safety training or certification do you have?
As mentioned, we are proud Site Safe members. We are also Sitewise accredited and have our individual Site Safe cards. In addition, we have had first aid, working at height, and working in confined spaces training. And we have EWP (Elevated Work Platform) endorsements. We have completed formal scaffolding training, through NZQA courses. And we invest in and run our own, in-house training. These all include a strong safety component. As a result, we have an excellent safety record.
Do you use any special technology to make your clients’ lives easier?
Yes, we use software that:
1. Shows you your scaffolding design in 3D before we build it. This makes it much easier for you to picture your “finished product”. 2. Allows safety checks to be completed digitally. 3. Plus, site documentation, and site and safety plans to be recorded in real time. Giving you fast access to work procedures and inspection. 4. Allows us to send you a digital design of your scaffolding plan alongside your quote.
How quickly can I get a quote?
We respond to all new business enquiries within 24-48 hours.