McConnell Dowell, one of New Zealand’s leading infrastructure construction companies.
To create an innovative, yet uncomplicated, solution for a tunnelling project.
Specifically, to create a scaffolding platform that:
• Was big enough to do the job required without getting in the way of a crane
• Had curved handrails
• Could be easily moved
• Didn’t need scaffolders on site to modify it
To achieve this, careful and accurate measurements were required.
To meet our client’s needs we used two scaffold mobiles which can attach and detach together.
• Kept the scaffold within the size limit, and out of the way of the crane operator.
• Could be easily moved when needed.
• And could be modified without needing expert scaffolding help permanently on site.
This may seem to be an obvious solution but we intentionally created this case study to show that complicated isn’t always needed or best. Often, the best solution lies with keeping things simple. You don’t always have to get “clever” or over-engineer solutions.
When you choose us, you get a team that works together day-in, day-out. From planning to logistics to assembling your scaffolding, everything is well co-ordinated.
Our mix of skills, experience, and customer-friendly technology enables us to: