ADHB’s facilities maintenance team.
In selecting a scaffolding company, their top priorities were:
• Quality service
• A strong focus on health and safety
• An ability to deliver on time, as per their schedule
We started by performing a small scaffolding job, a loading bay contract.
Having done this, we were then hired to supply an exterior roof scaffold, to help replace parapet sheeting.
The challenges with this project were:
• Timing: co-ordinating our work with the other contractors
• Crane operations: a crane was needed to lift scaffolding materials on to the roof. Given the cost of crane hire, we had limited time and opportunity to get this done
• Avoiding “no go” areas: we had to partially suspend the roof scaffold off the existing roof structure, being careful to completely avoid certain parts of the roof
• And we had to spread the scaffolding’s weight carefully and evenly
We drew up scaffolding plans in 3D, using our automated scaffolding system. This let the client and the other contractors see how the project and programme of work would happen. We took charge of organising and managing crane operations. And we made sure there was regular communication with our client and the other contractors.
Overall, this was a complex job, where planning, accuracy, and communication were the keys. But one where we delivered a successful result.
When you choose us, you get a team that works together day-in, day-out. From planning to logistics to assembling your scaffolding, everything is well co-ordinated.
Our mix of skills, experience, and customer-friendly technology enables us to: